This is thems...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Is James a loaf of bread?

Earlier, James and I had a conversation that went like this:
James: Hey, ask me if I'm a loaf of bread
Me: James, are you a loaf of bread?
James: No.
James is no longer signed into chat.

So, is James a loaf of bread?

Short answer? No.

Long answer? Possibly.

There has been a long line of Grahams that stem from the yeast and flour backgrounds, and has often talked about how he seems taller when it's really hot outside.

I have often seen him melt butter when he puts it on his body. No, I will not tell you why I witnessed him put butter on his body, but believe me, he does it.

Sometimes when James is near my mom, who is allergic to gluten, she automatically gets hives on her skin, and talks about how much she hates James.

James repeatedly sings the jingle to Iron Kids Bread. I-I-I-I-I-I-Iron kids bread.

James Lawrence Graham 1th has often been found near bags of bagels, french rolls, and even pita pockets.

Mr. Graham is quite often baked.

James gets really soggy when he is covered in gravy.

He grows a green fungus when he sits around for a while.

Finally, James cuts his crust off so kids will like him.

So, is James a loaf of bread?

Well, no. He is a living, breathing human with cognitive thought and I've seen him. He isn't a loaf of bread.

Welcome to pointless post day.

-RRM


No comments: