This is thems...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Fantastic New Obsession

OMFG I have found a new and exciting sub-sub-genre of youtube.com trolling that will leave you breathless and begging for more. It's called...

PRICE IS RIGHT VIDEOS!

Most specifically I want to call attention to the sub-sub-sub-genre of Price Is Right videos pertaining to idiot contestants and Bob Barker's slow slide into angered senility. 

Like a prostate exam, this won't take a lot of your time, but you'll remember it forever....

This guy is a winner...
This is like half the girls I went to school with...
Just fast forward past the first showcase right to the bid...

Just don't EVER be like this, even though Ryan acts like this from time to time...
This reminds me of a hungry hungry hippo...


Had enough? Didn't think so, in a few months I'll post Part 2

-Always Yours,
 JLG1th



No comments: