This is thems...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Posting just because....

It's right at the time where all the summer blockbusters are starting to come out in theaters, and this year seems to have some great, and some not-so-great movies on the horizon.

With huge movies like Iron Man, Batman, and the Narniads, this is a year of huge movies.

Yes, I know James, you're mad that I called Made of Honor a not-so-great summer movie. But guess what? The world doesn't revolve around you. However, the world may revolve around this guy.

Anyways, back to what I am getting at. Nothing. I am writing to say that I have absolutely nothing to write about.

But instead, I will discuss anything and everything:

Sports: Basketball is in the 9-month long process of the playoffs, and assorted basketball playing athletes are winning and losing games, while some play better than others, and some have breakout games while some don't play up to their potential.

Entertainment: Like I said earlier, great movies are coming out or are already out in theaters. James would like to see Made of Honor, while I would rather see Forgetting Sarah Marshall. 

News: The Las Vegas Sun (the website at which I work) just won an EPpy for "Best newspaper-affiliated Website with Fewer than One Million Unique Monthly Visitors" today. Wow, could they be a little MORE specific, please? That's the news.

Opinion: I think David Blaine sucks.

Lifestyle: Rock and Roll

Random Item of the post: This. My little brother's title sequence for his movie. 




Talented fucker.


--RRM

No comments: